The microwave at the office is on the fritz… sparks, strange noises, the whole bit. While most people would unplug it and throw it away, these employees keep it around and make games out of it.
Fluke Ball is a turn-based skill/strategy game built around a custom physics engine. Players take turns throwing common office objects toward the microwave and the mysterious phenomenon that surrounds it. Objects still contained in the sphere at the end of the round are scored, and a winner is declared.
- 6 eccentric playable characters
- 3 game modes
- Challenging AI
- Unique, intuitive interface
- Tournament mode to unlock features
- Hidden “unlock code” for those who just want to play
- Game: Andrew Paradise
- Art and characters: Georg Pedersen